Information on:

Carrie Murray Nature Center

1901 Ridgetop Road
410-396-0808

The Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Parks established the Carrie Murray Nature Center in the late 1980’s after receiving a generous donation from baseball legend Eddie Murray. The Nature Center, dedicated and named in memory of Mr. Murray’s mother, is located inside the 1216 acre historic Gwynns Falls/Leakin Park.

The park is home to hawks, owls, deer, fox, raccoons, beavers, opossums, turtles, and a great array of song birds.



Carrie Murray Nature Center is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos